- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Feniton Parish Councillor?
Feniton Parish Council is looking for a new Parish Councillor – specifically someone who is keen to work with the Youth of the Parish – if you are interested, would like more information or an application form, please contact:
Parish Council clerk, Alison Marshall, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman of Feniton Parish Council, Martyn Smith, on email@example.com
The closing date for completed applications to be with the Clerk is 9 a.m. on Tuesday 8 May 2018
To qualify to become a Parish Councillor a person must:
- be a British subject over 18 years old
- be listed on the current electoral role
- live in Feniton, or within 3 miles of its boundary, or occupy as owner/tenant any land/premises therein or have a principal place of work within the Parish
- must not be disqualified from holding office as a Councillor.